+ Yellow baby come here !!!
Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek original description
As a babysitter, you have to deal with some unruly children
This one might be your last night...
How long will you stay in control?
In Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek , the more you play, the harder it will get, can you escape from evil baby? Try your best to get out of there? Or you will be cursed!!
🔨 HOW TO PLAY 🔨
- Choose your role as Human or Evil Baby, then drag to move
- If you are in Human Role. Run, hide and prevent catching from Yellow Baby
- If you are Baby Monster, chase all imposters and eat them. Let's eat!
☠️ GAME FEATURE ☠️
- Free First Person Shooter (FPS) game
- Smooth Pixel Graphic
- Easy to play with just one finger: Seek your prey. Hide yourself!
- Two playing modes: Hide or Seek
- Endless levels with lots of fun
- Thrilling time-limited gameplays
- Full box of skins to unlock
- All FREE
It's horror time for you to challenge your brave and skill. Can you survive Let's try in Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek
How to install Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek APK on Windows 11
You can Download, install and run Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek on Windows 11 by install it via Windows Subsystem for Android. Windows SubSystem for Android is a new feature of Windows 11 that allows you to run native Android apps directly from the desktop in a virtualized environment.
To install Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek on Windows, You need side load Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek in Windows Subsystem for Android.
>> How to sideload Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek APK in Windows Subsystem for Android?
To sideload Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek APK in the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), please follow these steps:
- Download the com.unicorn.baby.survival.fps_20002_66508124.zip from this site (Windows11APK) and unzip it (you will see some apk files inside after unzip)
- Download the Android SDK Platform-Tools for Windows and extract it to your hard drive.
- Click on the Start menu and type Android. When the Windows Subsystem for Android search result is displayed, click on it, as shown in the image below.
- The Windows Subsystem for Android settings screen will now open. Scroll down and enable 'Developer mode' and then click on the 'Copy' button in the IP address field. If you do not see an IP address, click Refresh and try again.If you are still cannot see an IP address, open the 'Files' option at the top of the Settings to make sure the subsystem is enabled.
- Open a command prompt and CD to the folder you extracted the platform tools. For example, if you extracted the tools to C:\Platform-tools, you would enter cd c:\platform-tools and press enter.
- You will now be in the folder containing the Android SDK platform tools. Enter the command adb connect ipaddress, where the IP address is the one you copied in step 4.
For example, to connect to the WSA running on my computer, you would enter adb connect 192.168.1.10. If you see an error about it not being authenticated, ignore the message.
- Now you want to install the Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek on Windows 11, you need install split apks (multiple apk file) by follow this article: Manually installing split APK files (App Bundles) via ADB
- When you are done sideloading Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek APK, you will find Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek listed in your Start Menu with icon like:
- You can now close the command prompt.
- To launch Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek, simply click on Yellow Baby Horror Hide & Seek icon from the Start Menu. Like apps installed through the Amazon Appstore, sideloaded apps will have network access and sound.