Version 1.0 updated.
Stick It To The Stickman original description
Stick it to the Stickman is simple loads of fun to play. In the game, you are just another disgruntled stick man office worker trying to get his job back. It is up to you to fight your way back up the corporate ladder again, by any means necessary.
Stick It To The Stick Man incorporate rogue-lite elements into its gameplay. You will get to learn new and more powerful moves as you punch, kick, and shoot your way through hordes of enemies.
- Addictive gameplay
- Beautiful graphics
- Unlock new items, new features, new weapons
- Game for all ages
- Endless level campaigns
- Many levels, increasing difficulty
It is one of the most refined and polished games of its kind yet. If you have some time to spare and you want to let off some steam, give this one a shot. A must-play.
How to install Stick It To The Stickman APK on Windows 11
You can Download, install and run Stick It To The Stickman on Windows 11 by install it via Windows Subsystem for Android. Windows SubSystem for Android is a new feature of Windows 11 that allows you to run native Android apps directly from the desktop in a virtualized environment.
To install Stick It To The Stickman on Windows, You need side load Stick It To The Stickman in Windows Subsystem for Android.
>> How to sideload Stick It To The Stickman APK in Windows Subsystem for Android?
To sideload Stick It To The Stickman APK in the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), please follow these steps:
- Download the com.fc.gg.pl.stick.it_1_75676203.apk from this site (Windows11APK)
- Download the Android SDK Platform-Tools for Windows and extract it to your hard drive.
- Click on the Start menu and type Android. When the Windows Subsystem for Android search result is displayed, click on it, as shown in the image below.
- The Windows Subsystem for Android settings screen will now open. Scroll down and enable 'Developer mode' and then click on the 'Copy' button in the IP address field. If you do not see an IP address, click Refresh and try again.If you are still cannot see an IP address, open the 'Files' option at the top of the Settings to make sure the subsystem is enabled.
- Open a command prompt and CD to the folder you extracted the platform tools. For example, if you extracted the tools to C:\Platform-tools, you would enter cd c:\platform-tools and press enter.
- You will now be in the folder containing the Android SDK platform tools. Enter the command adb connect ipaddress, where the IP address is the one you copied in step 4.
For example, to connect to the WSA running on my computer, you would enter adb connect 192.168.1.10. If you see an error about it not being authenticated, ignore the message.
- Now you want to install the Stick It To The Stickman on Windows 11, using the adb install apk command.
$ adb install %UserProfile%\downloads\com.fc.gg.pl.stick.it_1_75676203.apk
- When you are done sideloading Stick It To The Stickman APK, you will find Stick It To The Stickman listed in your Start Menu with icon like:
- You can now close the command prompt.
- To launch Stick It To The Stickman, simply click on Stick It To The Stickman icon from the Start Menu. Like apps installed through the Amazon Appstore, sideloaded apps will have network access and sound.