Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek original description
Welcome back to Chapter 2: No way out
You will be a student who is curious about everything related to haunts and monsters. Your next challenge is to come to horror playground in the town and discover what is going on here
Take a deep breath and be scared
In Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek , You can play the role of seeker to catch the unfortunate victim or go hide and survive in time-limited missions. Be careful and try to avoid bumping into others and getting stuck in the corner, Mommy will squeeze you to death in the challenges.
🎮 HOW TO PLAY 🎮
- Hold and drag to move
- Get coins and items to buy power
- Run fast and don't get smashed if you're the Imposter
- Run fast and smash, if you're Wugy, Bear Fedy, Mommy Long Legs, Yellow Baby, etc
⭐ GAME FEATURE ⭐
- Easy and addictive gameplay, control with only one finger
- Several roles with impressive skins and skills
- Awesome graphics
- Countless challenges, countless fun
- Play online and offline
Let's come and escape from Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek
How to install Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek APK on Windows 11
You can Download, install and run Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek on Windows 11 by install it via Windows Subsystem for Android. Windows SubSystem for Android is a new feature of Windows 11 that allows you to run native Android apps directly from the desktop in a virtualized environment.
To install Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek on Windows, You need side load Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek in Windows Subsystem for Android.
>> How to sideload Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek APK in Windows Subsystem for Android?
To sideload Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek APK in the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), please follow these steps:
- Download the com.unicorn.hugy.craft.fps_20004_62261694.zip from this site (Windows11APK) and unzip it (you will see some apk files inside after unzip)
- Download the Android SDK Platform-Tools for Windows and extract it to your hard drive.
- Click on the Start menu and type Android. When the Windows Subsystem for Android search result is displayed, click on it, as shown in the image below.
- The Windows Subsystem for Android settings screen will now open. Scroll down and enable 'Developer mode' and then click on the 'Copy' button in the IP address field. If you do not see an IP address, click Refresh and try again.If you are still cannot see an IP address, open the 'Files' option at the top of the Settings to make sure the subsystem is enabled.
- Open a command prompt and CD to the folder you extracted the platform tools. For example, if you extracted the tools to C:\Platform-tools, you would enter cd c:\platform-tools and press enter.
- You will now be in the folder containing the Android SDK platform tools. Enter the command adb connect ipaddress, where the IP address is the one you copied in step 4.
For example, to connect to the WSA running on my computer, you would enter adb connect 192.168.1.10. If you see an error about it not being authenticated, ignore the message.
- Now you want to install the Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek on Windows 11, you need install split apks (multiple apk file) by follow this article: Manually installing split APK files (App Bundles) via ADB
- When you are done sideloading Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek APK, you will find Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek listed in your Start Menu with icon like:
- You can now close the command prompt.
- To launch Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek, simply click on Baby Craft: Let's Hide & Seek icon from the Start Menu. Like apps installed through the Amazon Appstore, sideloaded apps will have network access and sound.