Version Bible audio offline 10.0 updated.
Audio Bible offline original description
Listen for online or download the app and listen to the best version of the Bible offline on your phone or tablet.
We offer an audio version of the Holy American Standard Version (ASV) to download. Read or listen the Word of God even offline, no Internet connection required.
The American Standard Version (ASV) is a revision of the most famous English Bible: King James Version. ASV was released in 1901 and sometimes is called the "Standard Bible" because of its importance in seminaries.
The ASV was the basis of other famous revisions of the Bible such as the Amplified Bible, Revised Standard Version, New American Standard Bible, World English Bible and The Living Bible.
Why choose our app?
- It works online as well as offline
- It is an audio version
- You can bookmark verses and create a list of favorites
- Add your own notes and explanations
- You can also send verses or share them on social networks
- Increase your font size for a comfortable reading
- Activate night mode to protect your eyes
- Easily search by keyword
The Bible is a compilation of 66 books divided into two main parts: the Old and the New Testament. Each book contains chapters and verses. There are 23.145 verses in the Old Testament and 7957 verses in the New Testament.
The books are:
- Books of the Law (or Pentateuch): Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
- Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
- Poetry books (or The Writings): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
- Books of the Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
- The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
- Act of the Apostles
- The Epistles:
Paul's Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians,2 Corinthians , Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews.
General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
-The book of the end: Revelation.
How to install Audio Bible offline APK on Windows 11
You can Download, install and run Audio Bible offline on Windows 11 by install it via Windows Subsystem for Android. Windows SubSystem for Android is a new feature of Windows 11 that allows you to run native Android apps directly from the desktop in a virtualized environment.
To install Audio Bible offline on Windows, You need side load Audio Bible offline in Windows Subsystem for Android.
>> How to sideload Audio Bible offline APK in Windows Subsystem for Android?
To sideload Audio Bible offline APK in the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), please follow these steps:
- Download the audio.bible.offline_10_14126911.apk from this site (Windows11APK)
- Download the Android SDK Platform-Tools for Windows and extract it to your hard drive.
- Click on the Start menu and type Android. When the Windows Subsystem for Android search result is displayed, click on it, as shown in the image below.
- The Windows Subsystem for Android settings screen will now open. Scroll down and enable 'Developer mode' and then click on the 'Copy' button in the IP address field. If you do not see an IP address, click Refresh and try again.If you are still cannot see an IP address, open the 'Files' option at the top of the Settings to make sure the subsystem is enabled.
- Open a command prompt and CD to the folder you extracted the platform tools. For example, if you extracted the tools to C:\Platform-tools, you would enter cd c:\platform-tools and press enter.
- You will now be in the folder containing the Android SDK platform tools. Enter the command adb connect ipaddress, where the IP address is the one you copied in step 4.
For example, to connect to the WSA running on my computer, you would enter adb connect 192.168.1.10. If you see an error about it not being authenticated, ignore the message.
- Now you want to install the Audio Bible offline on Windows 11, using the adb install apk command.
$ adb install %UserProfile%\downloads\audio.bible.offline_10_14126911.apk
- When you are done sideloading Audio Bible offline APK, you will find Audio Bible offline listed in your Start Menu with icon like:
- You can now close the command prompt.
- To launch Audio Bible offline, simply click on Audio Bible offline icon from the Start Menu. Like apps installed through the Amazon Appstore, sideloaded apps will have network access and sound.
Similar Audio Bible offline APK for Windows 11
Offline Audio Bible KJV App
by Audio Religious Book
Daily full offline Audio Bible app. Holy KJV Bible - no internet mp3 audiobook.
Audio Bible KJV app
by Audio Religious Book
Daily full online & offline KJV Audio Bible app. The Holy mp3 audiobook.
by BunOc Games
Free listening MP3 audio bibles. 28 versions. Available to download.
Dramatized Audio Bible - KJV
by The Holy Bible App and Bible Resource Company
The dramatized audio bible of King James Bible- KJV or KJV Dramatized.
Audio Bible - NKJV Bible App
by Holy Bible Audiobook
Audio Bible NKJV - Holy Bible Books [Voice Only + Dramatized]